Saturday 29 November 2008

Christmas wish….

Every year we all lay our wishes at Christmas for the next year. For some people it’s more or else a habit they carry on from their parents and families. How often do we take time to think over what we wish for? Often what we wish for may not be what we need or perhaps we wish for something that life has already presented us…

This night I lie on my bed and wonder why one wish that I have put across at Christmas has not been granted as yet. Could it be possible that I have passed by my answer in the course of the year? Perhaps my wish is a cliché’ which need to be reviewed? May be it’s not what I need or the time has not yet arrived for it to be?

Whatever the reason is this Christmas I will lay my wish once more. This time in form of a prayer; hoping the heavens will hear me out and send me an answer. Above all that I may be able to see the answer when it comes to be. Let my Christmas wish be a desire for something noble and beautiful. It’s a wish that will hopefully make a difference in the world around me and the people I love…..

Don’t be afraid to make a wish but careful as to what you wish for it may come to be…

No comments: