Saturday 8 November 2008

BECAUSE HE DREAMT.......

This morning I woke up in a low mood and didn’t wanna do anything, coming to work was a problem but such days happen to all I believe. I pushed my weary self out of the bed, to the bathroom and I felt discouraged that some of the dreams I had so long dreamt were not coming to reality. I reminded myself that dreams are there to motivate us and not necessarily to come true. This line was enough for me to get my “ ass “ out of the house and get on road….

When I turned on the TV at the break room, the words on CNN screen made my heart almost leap, it was unbelievable, exciting, and unpredictable and above all I felt a surge of inspiration flow within me. This news may not affect me directly, I may be insignificant party here but one thing that was eminent at that moment was the courage and extreme optimism I received. Who told you that you were too small to dream? Who discouraged you that you could never reach for the stars? These people may have been close to you and you had great hope for their support. What if they were wrong? Do you know that a life without dreams is like dry bones.. Dreams are the source of oil that nourishes the flame in our souls. How many times do we let people dictate to us what we can become and what we can not?

Today I learn that hardships will come my way, tears will fall and I will loose strength to carry on but I will not let go on my faith. I will hold on to what I believe, listen to what opinions people have to say but I will trust my inner self to make the decision. For that is the source of my dreams.

The yesterday’s happening may be discouraging, the pain may have made us fall hard and we get sleepless nights over this. It doesn’t matter how hard you fall or how disgraceful it may be but it’s of a great deal how we arise. Its wise to get in touch with the inner “we” and find out what it says, don’t be afraid to let the dreams motivate you and lift you in the wings of an eagle. You will soar again above the clouds of pain and doubt just as the eagle flies above the clouds of rain.

However it’s important to work to achieve your dreams and this you need abundance of self love, faith and self acceptance. In this way you will be in a position to pass on the love and optimism to all around you. You will never ever truly love and make other people happy when you don’t love yourself or miss the joy within you…

Back to my inspiration this morning: BARACK OBAMA dreamt, he fought, and he passed his joy and optimism to all around him. He inspired them to dream with him…he achieved his goal… but remember it all began with a simple dream. H e held on to his dreams…………………

No comments: