Thursday 2 October 2008





When all that was to be said has been spoken……………….

This evening I was wondering about love stories gone sour. What happens when lovers can’t bear to talk each other any longer? When the feeling cools down and passion is substituted by a simple glare. How do they get to make each other smile or laugh like before? Time has gone by fast and other priorities have been set. How do they get this far without realizing what is at stake? Is love all there is to life? Is love just an overrated phenomenon?

All these questions have no clear answers but the key is to communicate and communicate; the simple I love you’s , simple sweet words like “darling”, simple flattering compliments and sharing good laughter. This is where the memories are made. Despite the complexity of a man’s/woman’s heart the secret is found in the simplest of things. From a day well spent and gentle hand held. You may call me a dreamer but I believe that in the complexity of life everyone seeks what would make all look simpler or easier….

Get back to the basics and try not to complicate love because sometimes the mountains we try to climb in life are nothing but just a grain of sand…we have to learn to love , to accept and embrace. We like wise have to learn to let go when we can’t change the minds of the people we love…

Before we let go lets get back to the basics. Find what made you love this person. These qualities are there but they are clouded by the other priorities we set in our lives…

Even as I wait for the man who will hold my hand and share with me the simple joys in my heart.. I promise myself not to make it complicated and keep it to the basics…because I don’t want loose my inner child…

If you love is on the rocks dust yourself up and try to look in your lover’s eye again, search deep and find him/her. She/he is in the same eyes you once adored. Clear the mist that has clouded your love, hold his/her hand again…love is worth the fight……

Discover how electrical holding his/her hand is, love with all your heart………..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

talk, listen, and always forgive...

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Wonderful"...and for you...

"love is the one who masters all things."

Mawlãnã Rumi.